The week of Filming

 Malik DIllard

Technology:

Our group mostly used our phones and we also used the computer to help create our branding.

I learned about the different lighting and camera angles

I did look at a youtube video to help me use blender to make my brand but I found a better source to help make it easier.

We were heavily influenced by Unhinged which helped us shape our opening film together.

We encountered a few difficulties with our shots because we wanted continuity in our shots and I was not wearing the same pants so we had to reshoot a couple of shots because of that. Another Difficultie is that we felt that what ideas we had weren't really put together well so we decided to use a whole new different genre thriller.

There were a lot of times during this process when we were making it seem harder than it actually was until Mrs.Landis Explained it in a way that we can understand better.

We had to incorporate some new words into our script or that we added new stuff in our scenes to make it more symbolic.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Production

Storyboarding Research

Opening Scenes Reserach